잃은 원더랜드
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

잃은 원더랜드

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Server Time
Latest topics
» Swag swag woop dumdiddily dum
We lost 8 perfectly good members :| EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:28 pm by ThunderBalls

» AutoCAD 2010 [32-bit] - English
We lost 8 perfectly good members :| EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:20 pm by Guest

» Okdo-gif-tif-rtf-to-jpeg-converter-4.2
We lost 8 perfectly good members :| EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:24 pm by Guest

» AVS Video ReMaker V4.0.2.126 CRACKED [BAWIHF]
We lost 8 perfectly good members :| EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:15 pm by Guest

» Defected Presents For The Love Of House Vol. 1
We lost 8 perfectly good members :| EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:55 am by Guest

» Best Basic Java Programming Tutorial 87 Videos [From BEST Programmer & Teacher Bucky Roberts ] [761MB]
We lost 8 perfectly good members :| EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:39 am by Guest

» Key Win 8 | Added By Users
We lost 8 perfectly good members :| EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 4:22 pm by Guest

» The Last Story Soundtrack (by Nobuo Uematsu).zip
We lost 8 perfectly good members :| EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:18 am by Guest

» Public Guest Account
We lost 8 perfectly good members :| EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:29 pm by Pro Inputs

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

We lost 8 perfectly good members :|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

We lost 8 perfectly good members :| Empty
PostSubject: We lost 8 perfectly good members :|   We lost 8 perfectly good members :| EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Ok so invited PandaPro to our group cause I seen him a lot while we were playing NALS, then i saw him on KLS and his friends playing in a room. When i told him that if he was interested in joining the group, he was all for it. But when I invited him to the room, everyone just freaked out espicially when his friend paulo joined in. Ya i know he fbed like 8 times, but PandaPro said he didn't know, so long storyshort, all the people in his little group won't be joining us because he thought we were being rude to him and his friend. :L. Good work guys. And i know you guys hink the group is big enough but whats grong with some change?
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Admin
Gin

Male Goat

PostSubject: Re: We lost 8 perfectly good members :|   We lost 8 perfectly good members :| EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Well it certainly didn't help that he never even responded, actually lagged, and had an FB rank, Wasn't PandaPro also playing long after the guy was kicked?

As for the amount of people, what're they gonna do if a room is full? Leave, or make a new room, who's gonna be joining them..? Bringing in more people just like that wihtout actually knowing them is more likely to make other quit. (We've all seen how it's usually just the same 2-3 people who make rooms, and the others rather keep on fishing.)
Back to top Go down
https://lostsaga.forumotion.com
Astre
Admin
Admin
Astre

Male Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We lost 8 perfectly good members :|   We lost 8 perfectly good members :| EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:19 am

June's right here.
Merging their group with ours when we know nothing about them is probably not a good idea.

At least if people bring in a couple members at a time, we have a chance to get to know them.
And if they're not somebody compatible with the group we can turn them down, but an entire group that we have already merged with?

I wouldn't worry too much here.

They sounded like trouble from the start anyways.
I don't know if you were there for it or not, but there was a yell about paulo.....
I'd rather not have that kind of attention with our group.

Yes, we're actively recruiting, but I'd still like to be somewhat invisible/off-the-radar.

Nice try though, Fire. I appreciate you helping out with recruiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We lost 8 perfectly good members :|   We lost 8 perfectly good members :| Empty

Back to top Go down

We lost 8 perfectly good members :|
Page 1 of 1