잃은 원더랜드
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

잃은 원더랜드

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Server Time
Latest topics
» Swag swag woop dumdiddily dum
yoshi  EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:28 pm by ThunderBalls

» AutoCAD 2010 [32-bit] - English
yoshi  EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:20 pm by Guest

» Okdo-gif-tif-rtf-to-jpeg-converter-4.2
yoshi  EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:24 pm by Guest

» AVS Video ReMaker V4.0.2.126 CRACKED [BAWIHF]
yoshi  EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:15 pm by Guest

» Defected Presents For The Love Of House Vol. 1
yoshi  EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:55 am by Guest

» Best Basic Java Programming Tutorial 87 Videos [From BEST Programmer & Teacher Bucky Roberts ] [761MB]
yoshi  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:39 am by Guest

» Key Win 8 | Added By Users
yoshi  EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 4:22 pm by Guest

» The Last Story Soundtrack (by Nobuo Uematsu).zip
yoshi  EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:18 am by Guest

» Public Guest Account
yoshi  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:29 pm by Pro Inputs

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

yoshi

Go down 
3 posters

What do you think of Yoshi
Cunt
yoshi  Vote_lcap36%yoshi  Vote_rcap1
 36% [ 4 ]
all of the above
yoshi  Vote_lcap64%yoshi  Vote_rcap1
 64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Musket
CPT
CPT
Musket

yoshi  Empty
PostSubject: yoshi    yoshi  EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:48 pm

ok so this happened a few hours ago

me: why did you change the prizes?
y: cause i can
me: people want perms
y: people?
y: or you?
me: i can assure you everybody wants a perm
me: you have the money to do it
y: so i should change the prize just cause you want a free perm?

and then some more sht that I forgot

y: ok, so the event is off, this is the last one, no prize, etc. etc. etc. etc.

and then a little bit later

y: ok so, the event is back on, and I'm changing the prize to a perm, but you can't enter
me: ok

so
yeah.
what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Lunar
BG
BG
Lunar

Male Pig

yoshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: yoshi    yoshi  EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:54 pm

I voted both.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AnimeRulZ102
Musket
CPT
CPT
Musket

yoshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: yoshi    yoshi  EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:23 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
CPL
CPL

Male Pig

yoshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: yoshi    yoshi  EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:25 pm

K, hopefully this ends this, but most likely it wont. I don't care what people who want to basically use me for money think. Okay so the only reason musket convinced people or got people to vote for the writing event is because he is proficient at writing, can't really judge that cause I never really read any of his stuff. Now notice how he only wrote out what I said he didn't paste any screen-shots of our conversation you're only getting his side of the story. Anyways I think it was unfair of him to have everyone vote for this little event because he knew he would have probably won. That is the very reason he got upset about me not putting a permanent mercenary as the prize, he only wanted it for himself which is exactly why I asked him if people wanted it to be a perm mercenary instead of what I originally put or was it just him who wanted it. I don't know if your forgetting but it's my money I don't have to give anyone a single fucking thing and frankly I don't give a damn if no one likes me. Most likely I will never meet anyone in the group in real life and if I do you probably wont even know who I am. Also this is probably gonna sound douche like but I don't care, you honestly think something a teenager writes is worth $20+? Like I said I don't care hate me, despise me, do whatever you want. If you want something work for it, like literally get up off your teenage ass and get a job.
If you didn't read this I'll sum it up for you. I don't care what you think, you're lazy, get a job, I don't owe anybody anything, No fuck was given today.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
BG
BG
Lunar

Male Pig

yoshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: yoshi    yoshi  EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Yoshi wrote:
K, hopefully this ends this, but most likely it wont. I don't care what people who want to basically use me for money think. Okay so the only reason musket convinced people or got people to vote for the writing event is because he is proficient at writing, can't really judge that cause I never really read any of his stuff. Now notice how he only wrote out what I said he didn't paste any screen-shots of our conversation you're only getting his side of the story. Anyways I think it was unfair of him to have everyone vote for this little event because he knew he would have probably won. That is the very reason he got upset about me not putting a permanent mercenary as the prize, he only wanted it for himself which is exactly why I asked him if people wanted it to be a perm mercenary instead of what I originally put or was it just him who wanted it. I don't know if your forgetting but it's my money I don't have to give anyone a single fucking thing and frankly I don't give a damn if no one likes me. Most likely I will never meet anyone in the group in real life and if I do you probably wont even know who I am. Also this is probably gonna sound douche like but I don't care, you honestly think something a teenager writes is worth $20+? Like I said I don't care hate me, despise me, do whatever you want. If you want something work for it, like literally get up off your teenage ass and get a job.
If you didn't read this I'll sum it up for you. I don't care what you think, you're lazy, get a job, I don't owe anybody anything, No fuck was given today.

Hey, dude, nobody cares, gtfo, leave the group, kbye, good riddens.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AnimeRulZ102
Sponsored content

yoshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: yoshi    yoshi  Empty

Back to top Go down

yoshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
잃은 원더랜드 :: Town Square :: General Discussion-
Jump to: